Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT)
We are a successful, collaborative and enterprising Trust with a proven track record of enabling schools to thrive.
DNEAT provides a safe haven for schools that want to preserve their Christian heritage, ethos and values and maintain their distinctive character.
Our academies are large and small, rural and urban, and join us at different stages of their journey. We support them all.
We have developed support services that really work so our academies can focus on providing learning environments where all children and young people can flourish and succeed, whatever their background or beliefs.
We make no apologies for having high ambition for all, and we truly value the wider educational experience.
We walk and talk our Christian values. That means we put people at the centre of the organisation and want to see them flourish and grow. Our schools are inclusive, welcoming those of all faiths and none.
- We believe in the affirmation of individual worth
- We believe in nurturing hope and aspiration
- We believe in service to others
- We believe in a holistic education
- We believe in the importance of excellent leadership and role models
- We believe in the development of mutual trust
- We believe in collaboration
- We believe in commitment and endurance
Main Pay Range
|Point 1 (min)||£25,714|
|Point 6 (max)||£36,961|
Unqualified Teacher Pay Range
|Point 1 (min)||£18,169|
|Point 6 (max)||£28,735|
Upper Pay Range
|Point 1 (min)||£38,690|
|Point 3 (max)||£41,604|
|TLR 1 Min||£8,291|
|TLR 1 Max||£14,030|
|TLR 2 Min||£2,873|
|TLR 2 Max||£7,017|
|TLR 3 Min||£571|
|TLR 3 Max||£2,833|